Group harmonica class for beginners starting September 2nd at Strollers Music School at our studio at Out of the Blue on Dalmeny street.
The course runs for six weeks at 8pm on Tuesdays and costs £60. At the end of which you can choose to carry on in groups following the school term or take individual lessons.
During this time, you will learn;
• how to hold the harmonica
• how to play well-known melodies
• how to play clean notes
• how to make the harmonica sound like a train and other rhythm techniques
• introduction to blues theory
• introduction to electric harmonica and using a microphone
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more and to book your place (booking is necessary!)
Tomlin gives us a wee demo –